Welcome to the United Nations. It's your world.

UN Dispute Tribunal

Who May File an Application with the UNDT?

An application may be filed by “any current or former staff member or any person making claims in the name of an incapacitated or deceased staff member of the United Nations, including of the United Nations Secretariat or separately administered United Nations funds and programmes” (see article 3.1 of the statute of the UNDT).

You may present your case before the UNDT in person or seek the representation of a counsel from the Office of Staff Legal Assistance (OSLA) or a counsel authorized to practice law in a national jurisdiction. You may also be represented by a staff member or a former staff member of the United Nations or one of the specialized agencies (see article 12 of the rules of procedure).