Welcome to the United Nations. It's your world.

UN Appeals Tribunal

Legal Representation

You may present your case in person, or with the assistance of counsel from the Office of Staff Legal Assistance (OSLA) , Legal Office of Staff Assistance (LOSA) at UNRWA, or counsel authorized to practice law in a national jurisdiction. A party may also be represented by a current or former staff member of the United Nations or a specialized agency.