The eFiling portal is a web interface that allows parties to a dispute to submit their case application and file documents electronically, ensuring that the application is directed to the appropriate Registry. It allows the user to receive notifications and have easy access to the documents relating to their case (communications, submissions by the other party, orders by the Tribunal, judgments etc.)
You may now register as a user of the eFiling portal to submit, receive and access documents in any case filed with the Dispute or Appeals Tribunals on or after the 6th of July, 2011
The procedure for submitting an application is as follows:
- Download and fill out the relevant application form available on the OAJ website. Allow the time necessary to prepare and organize your application well in advance of filing your submission.
- Request an account to access the eFiling portal by filling out the online account request form (see link below). Once your account request has been submitted, activated and confirmed, you may then access the portal to submit your application.
Important notes regarding your efiling account:
- Once you submit your account request, you will receive an account activation email shortly afterwards. To ensure that you will receive automatic notifications from the efiling portal, please add email@example.com and eFiling-DoNotReply@un.org to your address book or safe-list to ensure that the activation e-mail and other notifications will not be blocked by your spam filter (this is known to occur with hotmail and yahoo mail accounts).
- If you do not receive your activation e-mail, check your junk mail or spam folder before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Important notice: The eFiling portal is designed to be used with Internet Explorer only (version 8 and under) --if you are using a different browser (such as Firefox, Chrome or Safari) or Internet Explorer 9, you will be alerted upon logging in that your browser does not meet the requirements. Browsers other than Internet Explorer will not work! For browser requirements and security settings for Internet Explorer, see the browser guide before logging in to the eFiling portal.
Logging on to the eFiling portal:
- Once you have activated your efiling account, you can log in to the efiling portal. Enter your account credentials on the login page as follows:
Select "OAJ_CCM" as repository on the efiling login page.
Select "eFilers: All Locations" as your location. Do not use any of the other listed locations.
- Request new user account (read instructions above)
- Request access to an existing case (filed on or after the 6th of July, 2011)
- Reset password for existing user account
- Login to the eFiling portal
User Guides and Documentation
- User Guide: How to request, activate and use your eFiling user account
- User Guide: Browser security settings for IE
- User Guide: Filing a new case
- User Guide: Filing a submission to an existing case
- User Guide: Frequently Asked Questions
Contact CCMSemail@example.com for any technical questions related to eFiling.