No double accreditation is allowed (e.g. as press and delegate, or as press and NGO).
On-site accreditation starts: 5 April, 2013
- Go to: http://iAccredit.un.org
- Register and confirm your account by clicking the link in the confirmation email
- Log into your account and create your personal and business profiles
- Upload your photograph (highly recommended to save time when picking up your pass)
- Submit your application.
How to request media accreditation:
Media representatives are required to complete both of the following (2) steps:
1. Submit an application on the UN accreditation system, according to instructions:
2. BEFORE 5 April, send a letter of assignment on official letterhead of a media organization signed by the Publisher or Editor-in-chief, indicating the name and duration of assignment of the journalist(s) who will cover the conference. Scanned letters should be sent as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (with UNFF10 as the subject) or faxed to +90 212 3752135.
AFTER 5 April, bring your letter of assignment with you to the accreditation site (address below). You must still submit an application on the UN accreditation system prior to arriving at the conference centre, as explained in Step 1.
Incomplete requests (without a letter of assignment or without an online application) will not be processed. If you apply for early accreditation and are approved, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the online account.
How to pick up your media badge:Press passes can be picked up or applied for on site from 5 to 12 April, 2013. When picking up your pass, you must present valid ID. It must include a current passport from a State recognized by the United Nations General Assembly, along with a press card, work ID, driver's license or other form of official photo ID.
Harbiye Military Museum and Convention Hall
Ahmet Fethi Paşa Hall
34369 Harbiye – İSTANBUL
For website click here.
The conference will be held at the:
Lütfi Kirdar Convention and Exhibition Centre
34267 Harbiye – İSTANBUL
For website click here.
** A visa may be required for entry into the Republic of Turkey. Participants concerned are advised to seek information on visa requirements applicable to their case from Turkish missions in their home countries.
*** While the United Nations is not responsible for hotel accommodations for media representatives, a hotel booking website is available. All fees are the responsibility of the media organization.