Working with the Media
The Media Accreditation Unit provides liaison services to TV, photo or print journalists who require assistance with their information gathering, filming or photo shooting activities. (UN Photo/Paulo Filgueiras)
Media Accreditation and Liaison
Provides an array of services for journalists who wish to cover activities of the United Nations in New York.
- Accreditation for journalists covering UN events in New York or in Geneva
- Logistical assistance in the coverage of UN affairs around the world
- Daily Media Alert announcing meetings, press briefings and events
Training and fellowship projects
for media practitioners
Helps to strengthen the skills and capacity of journalists in developing countries and assists them in covering the work of the UN.
- Reham Al-Farra Memorial Journalists' Fellowship Programme
- Training programme for Palestinian media practitioners