WHAT WE DO
From emergency aid to Security Council vote – covering the gamut of UN activities around
Focusing on the UN’s priority goals and issues and their impact on nations and people around the world.
From NGO’s and the academic community to youth groups and celebrity advocates – joining forces to tackle issues of concern to all.
Involving people in the work of the UN through Information Centres, guided tours, briefings, videoconferences and educational resources.
Providing enhanced access to the wealth of information and knowledge on the UN and related issues for a wide range of users.
Providing an array of services to help the media cover all aspects of the UN’s work.
AT A GLANCE
Audiences and partners
Issues and campaigns
- Millennium Development Goals
- 2015 Time for Global Action for People and Planet
- Climate Change
- Zero Hunger
- Prevention of Genocide and the Responsibility to Protect
- The Holocaust
- The Question of Palestine
- The Rwanda Genocide
- Victims of Terrorism
- Children and Armed Conflict
- Ending Violence Against Women