High-Level Task Force
Task Force Participants
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), “The World Food Situation”
International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD),
“Soaring Food Prices and the Rural Poor”
- International Monetary Fund (IMF),
“IMF Work with Vulnerable States on Food Price Policies”
UN Office of the High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked
Developing Countries and the Small Island Developing States (UN-OHRLLS)
- UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), “Addressing the Global Food Crisis”
- UN Development Programme (UNDP), “Food security in Colombia; US$1 million donated”
- UN Environment Programme (UNEP),
“World Food Security: The Challenges of Climate Change and Bioenergy”
- Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
- UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF), “On Food Price Increases”
- World Bank Group, “Food Crisis: What the World Bank is Doing”
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- World Health Organization (WHO), “Health impacts of the global food security crisis”
- World Trade Organization (WTO), “The global food crisis: What is the role of trade?”
- UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA)
- UN Department of Political Affairs (DPA), main portal.
- UN Department of Public Information (DPI), “New Focus: Food Crisis”
- UN Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO), main portal.
Related UN System Websites