Persons with Disabilites
- The Inter-Agency Support Group
The Inter-Agency Support Group includes: the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the International Labour Organization (ILO), the UN Development Programme (UNDP), the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), the UN Population Fund (UNFPA), the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF), the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the World Health Organization (WHO), the UN Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).
From within the UN Secretariat, it also includes: the Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA), the Department of Management (DM), the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), the Department of Public Information (DPI), the Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO), the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-HABITAT), and the United Nations Regional Commissions (for Africa, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, Asia and the Pacific, and Western Asia).
- UN Enable - Promoting the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- International Labour Organization (ILO) - Disability and Decent Work
- UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Education and Disability, Access to information
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Mental Health, Blindness and Deafness, and the
International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health
- Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO) - Disability in Rural Areas (Database)
- UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) - Voices of Youth
- UN Statistics Division - Disability Statistics