Millennium Development Goals
What can you do?
With only a few years left until the 2015 deadline for achieving Goals, every push to accelerate progress counts. Get involved, and make a difference!
- Fill a cup with food for a hungry person
- Support UNICEF's work for children
- Send a malaria-preventing bed net to Africa
- Donate $5 to help a girl with access to school supplies, clean water, or life-saving health services
- Help end fistula, a childbirth injury affecting an estimated 2 million women
- Donate $1 to immunize a child against polio
- Support Millennium Promise, empowering local communities.
- Give to projects you feel passionate about — and see the impact of your donation.
Share daily MDG news via Twitter and Facebook
Join the Millennium Campaign and Stand Up against Poverty
- Join millions worldwide as they stand up and take action against poverty and for the Millennium Development Goals: http://www.endpoverty2015.org/ and http://standagainstpoverty.org
Sign a petition against hunger
- “Blowing the whistle” and put pressure on governments to end hunger: http://www.1billionhungry.org/
Support education for all
- Add your name to the 1GOAL campaign to make education a reality for the millions of boys and girls who remain out of school: http://www.join1goal.org/home.php
Join the ONE campaign
- Join ONE – a grassroots campaign and advocacy organization backed by more than 2 million people committed to the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa: http://www.one.org/us/
Join the Global Call to Action against Poverty
- Join the world’s largest civil society movement calling for an end to poverty and inequality: http://www.whiteband.org/
Play "Free Rice"
- Play a game to improve your vocabulary and feed a hungry person at the same time: http://www.freerice.com/