Committee for Programme and Coordination
- Members of the Committee wishing to attend the session are kindly requested to communicate, in a note verbale of their Permanent Mission to the United Nations in New York, the composition of their delegation to the Secretary of the Committee for Programme and Coordination, Ms. Sharon Van Buerle (email@example.com; room S-3241; fax 1 (212) 963-0360). Please note that only scanned copies of notes verbales will be accepted by e-mail.
- Member States that would like to participate as observers are requested to communicate, well in advance of the session, by note verbale of their Permanent Mission to the United Nations in New York, their intention to participate as observers, together with the composition of their delegation.
- The CPC was established by Economic and Social Council resolution 920 (XXXIV) (1962).
- The Economic and Social Council resolution 2008 (LX) (1976) defines the Committee's terms of reference.
- Chronology of key General Assembly and ECOSOC resolutions
- Regulations and Rules Governing Programme Planning, the Programme Aspects of the Budget, the Monitoring of Implementation and the Methods of Evaluation (ST/SGB/2016/6).
News and updates
The fifty-eighth substantive session of the Committee for Programme and Coordination will be held at the United Nations Headquarters, New York, scheduled from 4 to 29 June 2018, as considered by the Committee at its Organizational session held on 19 April 2018, at 3 p.m., in conference room 5.
Additional details on the agenda and documentation are available here.
About the Committee for Programme & Coordination
The Committee for Programme and Coordination (CPC) is the main subsidiary organ of the Economic and Social Council and the General Assembly for planning, programming and coordination.