The High-Level Meeting consisted of plenary meetings, and a number of interactive round-table sessions held in concurrence with plenary meetings.
- 8 June 2011 – Morning [ Video]
Panel 1: Shared responsibility – a new global compact for HIV/AIDS
Chair: Group of Latin American and Caribbean States
- 8 June 2011 – Afternoon [ Video]
Panel 2: Prevention - What can be done to get to zero new infections?
Chair: Group of Western European and Other States
- 9 June 2011 - Morning [ Video]
Panel 3: Innovation and new technologies
Chair: Group of Asian States
- 9 June 2011 – Afternoon [ Video]
Panel 4: Women, girls and HIV
Chair: Group of Eastern European States
- 10 June 2011 - Morning [ Video]
Panel 5: Integrating the HIV/AIDS response with broader health and development agendas
Chair: Group of African States