Current Session (68th)
The General Assembly is the main deliberative, policymaking and representative organ of the United Nations. Comprising all 193 Members of the United Nations, it provides a unique forum for multilateral discussion of the full spectrum of international issues covered by the Charter. Read more About the General Assembly.
- 12/20/2013 General Assembly, Taking up Second Committee Reports, Adopts 41 Resolutions, 2 Decisions, Deferring Action on Small Islands Text
- 12/19/2013 Mandela ‘Our Era’s Greatest Ambassador for Human Dignity', Secretary-General Tells Special Meeting Dedicated to South African Leader’s Life
- 12/19/2013 Calling Him ‘Beacon of Freedom’, General Assembly Celebrates Life of Nelson Mandela in Special Tribute
- 12/18/2013 General Assembly Adopts 5 Draft Resolutions, Including Texts on Combating Extremism, Diamonds-Fuelled Conflict, Aid for Rwanda Genocide Survivors
- 12/18/2013 General Assembly Adopts 68 Resolutions, 7 Decisions as It Takes Action on Reports of Its Third Committee