Volunteers of an international NGO Kuwait prepare a mixture for feeding malnourished children, as well as pregnant and lactating women, in Abu Shouk camp for Internally Displaced Persons (IDP), North Darfur. Distributed by the World food Programme (WFP). UN Photo/Albert González Farran
- UN Women Gallery
- UN Photo: Women Worldwide
- UN Photo: Ending Violence against Women
- UN Photo: Women of the World
- Secretary-General’s Campaign to UNiTE to End Violence against Women
- UN Women
- Commission on the Status of Women
- Side events
- Feature stories
- Photo and video
- Participant Voices
- Join the conversation
- Speeches and statements
- UN Women Watch: UN system news, events and resources on gender equality
- 58th session on the Commission on the Status of Women
- UNESCO: 12 Ways to Celebrate International Women's Day
- The ILO Women at Work Centenary Initiative
- 2015: Empowering Women - Empowering Humanity: Picture It!
- 2014: “Equality for women is progress for all”
- 2013: "A promise is a promise. Time for action to end violence against women "
- 2012: "Empower Rural Women: End Hunger and Poverty "
- 2011: "Equal access to education, training and science and technology: Pathway to decent work for women"
- 2010: "Equal Rights, Equal Opportunities, Progress for All"
- 2009: "Women and men united to end violence against women and girls"
- 2008: "Investing in women and girls"
- 2007: "Ending impunity for violence against women and girls"
- 2006: "Women in decision-making: meeting challenges, creating change"
- 2005: "Gender equality beyond 2005: building a more secure future"
- 2004: "Women and HIV/AIDS"
- 2003: "Gender equality and the Millennium Development Goals"
- 2002: "Afghan women today: realities and opportunities"
- 2001: "Women, Peace and Security: Women Managing Conflict"
- 2000: "Women uniting for peace"