Date: Monday, November 19, 2018 - 15:00–16:30
Location: ECOSOC Chamber at United Nations Headquarters in New York
A conversation series highlighting how TV content advances the Sustainable Development Goals, featuring:
- Lynda Lopez, Journalist and ABC News Contributor
- Mary An, Senior Director, Africa Programs, Sesame Workshop
- Juan Carlos Borrero & Melodie Carli, Journalist, Producer and Documentary Filmmaker
- Monique Coleman, Actor, Producer, UN Foundation Girl Up Champion
- Yoshiko Kobata, Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility, FUJI Television Network, Inc.
- James Manos, Jr. Writer, Producer and Director
- Alex Marin, Executive Vice President, Distribution and Networks, Sony Pictures Television
- Ian McCue, Executive Producer, Mattel / Thomas & Friends
- Nabela Noor, Digital Content Creator, Speaker, and Activist
- RSVP your attendance here by Thursday, 15 November at 9 a.m.