General Assembly resolutions related to television
- Proclamation of 21 November as World Television Day : resolution adopted by the General Assembly.
(A/RES/51/205, 28 February 1997)
- Principles Governing the Use by States of Artificial Earth Satellites for international direct television Broadcasting.
(A/RES/2917 (XXVII), 1983)
- Preparation of international instruments or United Nations arrangements on principles governing the use by States of artificial earth satellites for direct television broadcasting.
(A/RES/2917 (XXVII), 1973)
- Preparation of an international convention on principles governing the use by States of artificial earth satellites for direct television broadcasting.
(A/RES/2916 (XXVII), 1973)
Resolutions adopted by the General Assembly
Questions relating to information
- A/RES/63/100A-B, (18 December 2008)
- A/RES/62/111A-B, (10 January 2008)
- A/RES/60/109A-B, (18 January 2006)
- A/RES/59/126A-B, (25 January 2005)
- A/RES/58/101A-B, (17 December 2003)
- More on Questions Relating to Information
- Reports of the Committee on Information
- Reports of the Secretary General on the Activities of Department of Public Information
- A/AC.198/2009/4, 23 February 2009
- A/AC.198/2009/3, 23 February 2009
- A/AC.198/2009/2, 23 February 2009
- A/AC.198/2008/3, 19 February 2008
- A/AC.198/2008/2, 19 February 2008
- A/AC.198/2007/4, 23 February 2007
- A/AC.198/2006/5, 9 February 2006
- More Reports on the Activities of Department of Public Information