The Division should continue to monitor and disseminate information on developments relevant to the question of Palestine and highlight information related to the International Year. It should also continue to issue, electronically and/or in print, the following publications:
- A monthly bulletin on action by the United Nations system and intergovernmental organizations relevant to the question of Palestine;
- A periodic review of developments relating to the Middle East peace process;
- A monthly chronological review of events relating to the question of Palestine;
- An annual compilation of resolutions and decisions of the General Assembly and the Security Council relating to the question of Palestine;
- Reports of international meetings and conferences held under the auspices of the Committee;
- An annual bulletin on the observance of the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People;
- A bimonthly summary of civil society activities on the question of Palestine, entitled NGO Action News, that is available on the civil society web page of the "Question of Palestine" website;
- The Origins and Evolution of the Question of Palestine, part VI.
The Committee believes that the Division, in consultation with the Bureau, should continue to review the existing publications and make proposals with regard to those that require updating, in particular the study Question of Palestine: Legal Aspects.