Children participate in activities during an open-day event at a school in western Aleppo. Photo: UNICEF/UN034533/Al-IssaIn-house
- Declaration of the Rights of the Child (A/RES/1386 (XIV), 20 November 1959)
- Convention on the Rights of the Child (A/RES/44/25, 20 November 1989)
- ILO Convention No. 138 on the minimum age for admission to employment (1973)
- ILO Convention No. 182 concerning the prohibition and immediate action for the elimination of the worst forms of child Labour(1999)
- ILO Convention No. 189 concerning decent work for domestic workers (2011)
- A World Fit for Children (A/RES/S-27/2, 10 May 2002)
- United Nations World Youth Report
- Secretary-General's Reports
- General Assembly Documents
- All Documents related to the subject
United Nations System
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Child labour and educational disadvantage - A review by UN Special Envoy on Global Education, Gordon Brown
- United Nations Funds for Children (UNICEF)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- International Year of Youth (2010-2011)
- World Day of Social Justice (20 February)
- International Day of Families (15 May)
- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression (4 June)
- International Youth Day(12 August)
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty (17 October)
- Universal Children's Day (20 November)
Campaign Material for the 2018 Observance
- 2017: In conflicts and disasters, protect children from child labour
- 2016: End child labor in supply chains - It's everyone's business!
- 2015: NO to child labour – YES to quality education!
- 2014: Extend social protection: combat child labour!
- 2013: No to child labour in domestic work!
- 2012: Human rights and social justice... let's end child labour
- 2011: Warning! Children in hazardous work
- 2010: Go for the goal...
- 2009: Give girls a chance
- 2008: Education: The right response to child labour
- 2007: Child labour and agriculture
- 2006: The End of Child Labour: Together we can do it!
- 2005: A Load too Heavy: Child labour in mining and quarrying
- 2004: Behind Closed Doors: Child domestic labour
- 2003: Trafficking in children
- 2002: A future without child labour