Financial Disclosure Programme
Who is required to file?
Heads of departments/offices provide the Ethics Office with the names of staff members who are required to participate in the FDP. These staff members will receive an email containing their user ID and password granting them access to the secure online electronic filing system. Information can only be submitted online via this filing system.
For returning participants, a draft statement, based upon their previous year’s submitted information, will be available to review and update provided the previous year’s submission was reviewed and closed. Staff members should use the available informational and training materials to familiarize themselves with the process, language, and requirements of the FDP. These materials are available at the FDP website and at the sidebar to this page (i.e. Sample of Complete Financial Disclosure Statement; Step-by-Step Instructions; FAQs).
Financial disclosure statements
The following staff members are obliged to file annual financial disclosure statements:
- All staff members at the D-1 or L-6 level and above;
- All staff members who are procurement officers, or whose principal occupational duties are the procurement of goods and services for the United Nations;
- All staff members whose principal occupational duties relate to the investment of the assets of the United Nations, the United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund or of any accounts for which the United Nations has fiduciary or custodial responsibility;
- Other staff members whose direct access to confidential procurement or investment information warrants the filing of a financial disclosure statement; and
- All staff members serving in the United Nations Ethics Office.
Declaration of interest statements
The following staff members are obliged to file declaration of interest statements, instead of a financial disclosure statements:
- Staff members on "when actually employed" (WAE) appointments;
- Staff members on $1 per year appointments; and
- Staff members serving on appointments of short duration.
To contact us, please call our Helpline: +1-917-367-9858 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.