Logistics & Innovation Fair Plan
The Innovation Fair will be held from 2 to 5 July 2007 at the Palais des Nations in Geneva . The Fair will officially open on 2 July 2007, the first day of the High-level Segment of ECOSOC. During the four days of the event, the Innovation Fair will be opened from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please arrange that stands have a presenter at all time. The Innovation Fair will be held in the two official languages of the United Nations –English and French.
The United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG) will:
provide each Fair participant with a booth with 3 walls. The space will be adjustable and will be adapted according to the needs of each exhibitor. The dimensions are: Table Dim: 160 x 80; Panneaux Dim: 1.120 x ht.180 or 1.180 x ht. 120 (fixation des affichages par Velcro)
- make available the material which will be needed to compose the booths (tables, chairs and panels)
- provide electricity to each booth and internet access to those who request it.
Participants should finalize their stands on Saturday, 30 June 2007. UNOG will be able to provide assistance during the weekend before the Fair. However, there won't be any ICTS support during the weekend but UNOG technicians will test the internet connexions on the days before the weekend. All displayed computers will need to have a valid antivirus. Any computer having a virus will immediately be disconnected.
As soon as participants are ready to set up their stands, they will be able to pick up their badges at the Pregny gate, Pass and Identification Unit, UNOG Security and Safety Section, accreditation desk ( 8 – 14 Avenue de la Paix, 1211 Geneva 10 ). A list of names in alphabetical order will be given to security 48 hours prior to the delivery of the badges. We request all exhibitors to provide a list of names, addressed to Paul Simon at email@example.com, no later than 15 June 2007.
- Starting 25 June, all participants to the Fair can go to the Pregny Gate at the Palais des Nations, where a badge will be issued, and start arranging their booth. The gate is opened on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.. The security office has also allowed access to Building E for the Fair on Saturday 30 June, provided that a badge has already been issued to the person. For more information, please contact the Pass and Identification Unit:
Tel.: +41 (0) 22 917 50 02 / + 41 (0) 22 917 50 42 / + 41 (0) 22 917 12 40
Fax.: + 41 (0) 22 917 04 94 / + 41 22 (0) 917 04 93
The Pregny gate is open 24 hours. If there is a need for participants to be early in the morning and late at night, security should be advised 24 hours in advance.
Innovation Fair Plan:
The Innovation Fair will be held in Levels 1 and 3, Building E of Palais des Nations. You can download the Innovation Fair Plan:
- Level 1: Building E, Palais des Nations
- Level 2: Building E, Palais des Nations
- Level 3: Building E, Palais des Nations
Handling of Materials:
- Participants can send promotional materials in advance to:
UNITED NATIONS OFFICES
Attention : Mr. Anis Chibli, Chef du Groupe des bâtiments, UNOG
Palais des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 10
The focal point for logistical arrangements of the Innovation Fair in Geneva is:
Mr. Anis Chibli, Chef du Groupe des bâtiments, UNOG, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel. 41(0)22 9172570
Participants' materials and equipment can be locked each night in a room. Nevertheless, participants are responsible for looking after their booths' items and materials while the Fair is going on. UNOG declines responsibilities in case of theft or damage.
Should you have further questions on the ECOSOC Innovation Fair, please contact: