16-18 October 2000
- Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?
- Population Decline and Population Ageing: Government Views and Policies
- The inversion of the age pyramid and the future population decline in France: Implications and policy responses
- Policy responses to population ageing and population decline in France
- Demographic ageing and population decline in 21st century Germany - consequences for the systems of social insurance (Text, Figures)
- Policy responses to population ageing and population decline in Germany
- Possible policy responses to population ageing and population decline. The case of Italy
- Fewer and older Italians, more problems?
Looking for solutions to the demographic question
Maria Rita Testa
- The coming of a hyper-aged and depopulating society and population policies: the case of Japan
- The impact of population decline and population aging in Japan from the perspectives of social and labor policy
- Policy responses to population ageing and population decline in Korea
- Policy responses to low fertility and population aging in Korea
Ik Ki Kim
- Population decline and population ageing in the Russian Federation
- Replacement migration: is it a solution for Russian?
- Who's afraid of low support ratios? A UK response to the UN Population Division report on 'Replacement Migration'
- Policy responses to population ageing and population decline - United Kingdom
- Long-range demographic projections and their implications for the United States
- Population aging in the United States:
retirement, reform, and reality
- Looking for European demography, desperately?
- Europe’s Demographic Issues: Fertility, Household Formation and Replacement Migration (Text and Tables; Figures)
- Demographic ageing, employment growth and pensions sustainability in the EU: the option of migration