The online pre-registration will run from 10 December 2014 to 28 March 2014 via CSO-net. To pre-register, please click on the link below:
Please note the following:
- Once logged in, you must click on the Registration link using your organization username and password. Then, click on the link titled "Click here to Designate Representatives to this Event".
- Once approved, you will receive an automatic email. This email message will contain a link that allows you to download your letter of confirmation.
- The approval process might take up to ten days.
- The deadline for pre-registration is: 28 March 2014.
- The United Nations will not make travel or visa arrangements or pay for any expenses in connection with the participation of NGO representatives in the sessions of CPD. Read more.
- All pre-registration-related questions should be sent to the official CSOU e-mail address: email@example.com.
Upon arrival at the United Nations, each pre-registered NGO representative MUST register on site in order to obtain a UN grounds pass.
Specifics regarding on-site registration and issuance of grounds passes are provided in the confirmation letter and in NGO advisories in the period preceding CPD.