UN DESA | DPAD | Development Policy Analysis Division
Capacity Development and Advisory Services
During the period 2007-2011, under the leadership of DPAD, various capacity development initiatives were implemented in Jordan. These initiatives helped to carry out quantitative assessments on the socio-economic determinants of different MDGs.
The main partner for capacity development activities in Jordan was the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation (MOPIC). The Regional Bureau for Arab States (RBAS) has also been a key partner in funding and logistical support for implementation of capacity development activities. The World Bank provided technical assistance during the implementation of capacity development projects.
- 3–5 June 2014—Final Intensive Training workshop (Amman, Jordan)
- 7–10 April 2014—Second Intensive Training workshop (Amman, Jordan)
- 12–15 November 2012—Training workshop and working meetings (Amman, Jordan)
- 28–29 March 2012—Inception workshop (Amman, Jordan)
- 6–10 July 2009—In-country mission (Amman, Jordan)
- 2–5 December 2008—Third regional workshop (Casablanca, Morocco)
- 9–12 April 2008—In-country mission (Amman, Jordan)
- 21–24 January 2008—Second regional workshop (Tunis, Tunisia)
- 2–5 April 2007—First regional workshop (Cairo, Egypt)
- Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation (MOPIC)
- Department of Statistics (DoS)