Advisory groups and analysis
The UNFF Secretariat, in collaboration with members of the Collaborative Partnership on Forests (CPF), has been participating in numerous analytical studies to inform and support intergovernmental discussions.
To date studies have focused on the threats and opportunities of the crisis and climate change to SFM.
- Financial Flows and Needs to Implement the Non-Legally Binding Instrument on All Types of Forests
- Strategic Framework for Forests and Climate Change
- Adaptation of forests and people to climate change – a global assessment report
- UN-DESA Policy Brief No. 16 - Forests: the Green and REDD of Climate Change (April 2009)
- UN-DESA Policy Brief No. 15 - Finance for Forests and Climate Change (April 2009)