The United Nations Disarmament Yearbook
Volume 32 (Parts I and II): 2007
Published by the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs
Sales No. E.08.IX.1 • ISBN 978-92-1-142260-3
Click here for print copies.
Click here for archived versions (2002-2006 Yearbooks).
This is the first edition of the new and improved Yearbook, now produced in two parts.
- • Part I replaces the Disarmament Resolutions and Decisions Booklet and contains all the resolutions and decisions of the previous General Assembly. Each year, it will be published in early spring.
• Part II - with a foreword by the High Representative for Disarmament Affairs:
- • Summarizes developments and trends in 2007 on key issues of multilateral consideration at the international and regional levels.
- • Reviews the activity of the General Assembly, the Conference on Disarmament and the Disarmament Commission.
- • Contains a handy timeline of highlights of multilateral disarmament in 2007.
- • The Yearbook has been produced in a larger size than previous editions.
• Look for the boxed capsule factoids on resolutions adopted at the sixty-second session.