Resolutions granting Membership
The Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia was an original Member of the UN until its dissolution, following the establishment and subsequent admission as new Members of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, and The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. See the Historical Information from the UN Treaty Collection.
- General Debate statements
- search results in Index to Speeches database (38th session, 1983- present)
- search results in Index to Speeches database (38th year, 1983- present)
Economic and Social Council
- search results in Index to Speeches database (1983- present)
Participation in the Security Council
Draft Resolutions Sponsored
- search results in UNBISnet bibliographic database, includes predecessor state Yugoslavia.
Periodic Reports on Human Rights Conventions
Search results for all periodic reports for any conventions in UNBISnet bibliographic database