Spring 2015 term|
You can do this from any computer with an Internet connection.
Follow 'How to Register' instructions - below and on our course brochures.
Registration Help Clinics
by DC1-244 at the times listed.
at the times listed.
1. Check if you are eligible to take our courses and if you have to pay: eligibility
If you need it, see 'Make a payment' below for details about how and where to pay.
2. Register to take a placement
test IF you
3. After you know your level, choose up to 2 language courses or up to 3 if two or more are short-term courses.
4. Set up an Inspira account if you don’t already have one*.
5. Make a PDF copy of:
1. Log in to Inspira.un.org
2. Click on Main Menu - (Self Service), Learning - My Learning.
3. Search the catalog by typing in the box placement or the name of the course, and then click on ‘Search’.
4. Click on enrol to the right of the placement test or course you want. If there is more than one option, again click on ‘enroll’ to the right of your preference. For day/time/place click on View details - Schedule—New York .
5. Upload PDF documents (see above).
6. Click the ‘I agree’ box and Submit Enrolment. You’re not enrolled yet - Wait for a
Who needs to pay?
How to pay?
|Language Programme Websites:||ARABIC | CHINESE | ENGLISH | FRENCH | RUSSIAN | SPANISH|
|©United Nations, 2006. Acknowledgements|